Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Berryessa Line Dance

Dare to Dance (Sat)

Loco Amor (Sat)

Sway Mambo (Sat)

Worth It (both)

Lipstick Tango (both)

Happy New Year (Fri)

My Oh My (Sat)

Keep It Simple (Sat)

Gone West (Fri)

New Teach

Zingarella (Fri, Sat optional extra)

Dance Monkey (Sat)

Pool:

Dirty including walkthrough (Fri)
River of Babylon EZ including walkthrough (Sat)
Pull You Through    (Sat, after official hour, optional extra challenge, only when the classroom is available)
Desperate Man      walkthrough (Fri)
My Juice     walkthrough (Sat)
Upside Down   (Sat)
Lost in The Middle of Nowhere (Sat. Extra Optional)
Te Vas (Fri)
Where Is Love (Sat Extra Optional)

Derniere Dance (Fri)

Bonaparte's Retreat (Fri, Sat)

Gone West (Sat)

Sweet Sweet Smile (Sat, extra time)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information .
    It would be great if you update for the coming week , which ones ( maybe 4 or 5 ) of the dances to review among more than 30 of them .
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest for "My Oh My" Stepsheet - S3-- Step L, 1/4L+ Hitch R, Step R, 1/4 R + Hitch L, Because S2 ends with Rf, I think it is easier to begin S3 with Lf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the suggestion. I don't quite understand when you say it's easier to begin with LF, because it does begin with LF.

      Delete
  3. Correction for my prior suggestion to S3-- Step L, 1/4R & Hitch R, Step R, 1/4L & Hitch L. I would still suggest in your step sheet, change "Hitch & Step" to "Step, 1/4 Hitch".
    Glad to see some new dances you added during this lockdown time. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete